Careers – We’re Hiring!
Online Marketing Manager– Contract/Part-Time Position
- Working together with Marketing & SEO manager, graphic designers, and client team to develop projects and meet deadlines.
- Includes: providing insight for design of online ads, landing pages, and ad messaging.
- Working with sales and management to develop and improve prospecting, reporting, and proposal development tactics.
- Participation in strategy and concept development meetings.
- Project management, including time tracking, execution of milestones, and ongoing communication with clients.
- Managing all planning and execution of social media, search, and display advertising campaigns, including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budgeting, keyword and demographic research and targeting.
- Works with management to ensure administrative tasks (IE: billing, payables, creative orders) are managed in a timely fashion
- Participates in company brainstorming sessions to identify new messaging, creative, and strategic opportunities for clients.
To apply for this position, please forward a resume and contact information to: email@example.com
Grapevine Marketing LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and web design agency located in Manchester NH. We are currently looking for a new web developer to add to our team on a project/freelance basis, with the opportunity to transition to full-time.
We are looking for an experienced web developer with a strong understanding of and experience with the following:
– Design/Coding in CSS
– SEO best practices in and coding
– Knowledge of html, .php, and/or .asp/.aspx
– Strong experience with WordPress CMS is a MUST
– Experience in hard-coding applications and/or researching and resolving coding issues preferred. Please include an example of a situation you researched and resolved.
The ideal candidate is a sole proprietor or freelancer looking to take on additional work in these areas. Must be available to attend staff and/or client meetings as needed (in New Hampshire and Mass.), and has his/her own office, software and equipment, including Adobe CS5.
Please note, we are only looking for US-based candidates in NH or MA. No agencies please.
If interested, please email resume and a portfolio of current work to firstname.lastname@example.org